"The major business opportunities are arising from Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand region as number of steel and power plants are coming up in these region. When it comes to Captive Power Plants, opportunities are across India. We have three verticals in our organization - Projects, Products and AFD (Dust Control / Pneumatic Conveying Equipments). Undoubtedly projects are growth engines for the organization."
Y Srinivas Reddy, Managing Director, Bevcon Wayors Pvt Ltd shares his views with Sandeep Sharma about his company, achievements, products & solutions, core strength, market share, latest tech, project participation, quality control and future scenario. Edited Excerpts…
Could you tell us about your company, products & solutions?
Bevcon Wayors is among India’s leading providers of high- quality, technologically advanced integrated bulk Material Handling and Processing Solutions Company. The name ‘Bevcon Wayors’ was coined after it was creatively combined with a few letters of ‘Bucket Elevator Conveyor’ in 1990. Formed with the intent of catering to the rising demand for bulk material handling solutions, Bevcon Wayors has come a long way by evolving as an industry leader that offers high-quality, technologically advanced Bulk Material Handling Systems. The company’s motto – ‘Engineering – Built to Last’ has been its success mantra since the last 20 years and even today Bevcon is ﬁercely committed to offer the best engineering services to its clients. The company offers crushing, screening, conveying, dust extraction, pneumatics and special conveying equipments. Further, Bevcon’s turnkey solutions include custom design, manufacturing, installation and servicing of bulk material handling equipment. A majority of these equipments are manufactured at Bevcon’s facilities itself which provide customers greater ﬂexibility for custom designs suitable as per their requirements. Overall, the company specializes in providing solutions for Power, Steel, cement and Manufacturing verticals. Besides its strong manufacturing strength, Bevcon has also collaborated with many top engineering companies located in America, Europe, Australia and Asia. In India, Bevcon has its presence all over with ofﬁces in Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Raipur, Vadodara, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneshwar. Bevcon’s key strength has been its world-class Research & Development division that offers cutting edge solutions and designs of long-term value with lowest Product Life Cycle Cost in the industry.
What your core strength and USP of your offerings in the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) category?
The USP of the equipments manufactured are:
• Equipments are reliable and efﬁcient in operation
• Best in Quality - manufactured under in house ISO certiﬁed manufacturing units
• Cost effective and Best in service
• Innovative product features
• Low maintenance/down time/Low wear costs
• Lowest product life cycle cost
• Technology transfer from Collaborations
• Customized product development
What’s your market share in the Bulk Material Handling & Processing segment? Could you provide us the growth rate in the last ﬁnancial year?
Bevcon Wayors has major market share in turnkey execution of fuel (coal/coke/lignite) handling systems for thermal power plants across India and also executed various raw material handling projects for the steel and cement plants. The growth rate of the last ﬁnancial is 20%.
What are the latest technological trends and innovations in the Bulk Material Handling systems?
Bevcon Wayors specializes in new generation material handling equipments which caters present day demands of Indian process industries. Equipments like:
• Steep Angle Cleated Belt Conveyors
• Aerobelt Conveyors(Air-Cushion-Belt-Conveyor)
• Sandwich Type High Angle Conveyors
• Cost effective pollution free Pneumatic Conveying Systems
• Special Flip Flow Screens for high moisture material screening applications
• High efﬁcient Sugar Graders
• Fines Screening and crushing equipments
• Stockyard equipments like Radial Stackers + liner stackers and reclaimers, etc.
Could you tell us in detail about your association with some of the prestigious infrastructure projects in India?
Bevcon Wayors has opportunity to associate with prestigious infrastructure projects like:
• Solid Fuel Handling System for BORL (Bharath Oman Reﬁnery Ltd) through BHEL
• TATA Steel blast furnace Pet Coke feeding Steep Angle Cleated Belt Conveyors of 100 cum/hr capacity is in deed its largest installation in India.
• First of a kind 500TPH Metal Recovery Plant for JSW Ispat through HARSCO.
• Execution of Coal Handling System for 260 MW plant of Abhijeet infrastructure in record time.
• Execution of Captive based 50 Thermal Power plants across India in last two years.
• Associated with prestigious project of Jindal at Angul for Coal Gas based ﬁrst of its kind
• DRI plant in Raw Material Handling System.
• Execution of Coal Handling System for IMFA for their track hopper system with Radial stacker of 70000 ton storage capacity.
What kind of quality controls and norms have you adopted in your manufacturing facilities?
Bevcon Wayors has two own manufacturing facilities in Hyderabad all the critical components are manufactured In- house and provided with full-ﬂedged In-house infrastructure facilities. Both facilities are certiﬁed with ISO 9001:2008 by TUV SUD South Asia and also under implementation of 5s in the workshops. Best of Total quality systems and process are existing across the departments in the organization which are manned by quality assurance department continuously.
Could you comment on the hot geographies and verticals driving growth for your products / solutions?
The major business opportunities are arising from Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand region as number of steel and power plants are coming up in these region. When it comes to Captive Power Plants, opportunities are across India. We have three verticals in our organization - Projects, Products and AFD (Dust Control / Pneumatic Conveying Equipments). Undoubtedly projects are growth engines for the organization.
What can be the size of the MHE industry in India and the approximate number of players?
Material Handling Equipments can be classiﬁed as catering to two different needs of material handling – Unit Handling and Bulk Load handling. The size of the Indian MHE Industry Is Estimated Around Rs. 5000 Cr and is likely to grow at 20% year – on – year over next ﬁve years, in keeping over all economic growth. There are nearly 200 small to major players in the Indian MHE industry.
How do you ensure quality and precision in case of customized material handling solutions?
We have specialized In-house team called TDG (Technology Development Group) whose role is to drive the customized Material Handling Solutions from the concept to commissioning across the organization so that the technology transfer takes place with the ultimate of derive right solution.
Are you planning any new product launch this year?
Life line to the Bevcon Wayors from the Inception of the organization is ‘Innovation’. Our specially formed TDG group develops an average 10 - 12 New Equipments per year for the various Material Handling Needs.
What kind of growth do you see amidst global turmoil and all time low sentiments prevailing in India?
Despite global downtrend the prospects are bright for Indian MHE industry. The present situation is more of a self made crisis. We at Bevcon Wayors chalked out plans with growth factor at 36% for the FY 2012-13 and we are conﬁdent that we will reach the goals.
Key Achievements of Bevcon Wayors:
1) Proﬁt making company since inception and have grown at CAGR rate of 45% since 2006.
2) Establishment of group companies – Bevcon Spareng In 1997 catering for spares requirement and Bevcon Zentry in 2004 catering to high speed rapid doors & warehousing solutions.
3) Streamline backend process through SAP integration In-house development of IT services and software for project planning, Design, execution and monitoring.
4) Only company in SME-ME segment in bulk Material Handling Equipment industry to have 9 active foreign collaborators for technology tie-up for design, manufacture and sale of new generation equipments. Some of these collaborations are: Dos Santos, USA for High Angle Sandwich Snake Belt conveyors. Aerobelt Conveyor, Australia for India’s ﬁrst Air-cushion-belt- conveyor. Nomasiebtechnik, Germany for High efﬁcient Sugar Grader. Rollier, Spain for ﬂip ﬂow screen for ﬁne screening applications. Fleximat, Austria ﬂip ﬂow screen for critical and coarse screening applications. Friedrich, Germany for high efﬁcient Un-balanced motors & Exciters. Eurotek, Spain for Pneumatic Handling Systems. SBS, UK for Steep Angle Cleated Belts. FMK, Poland for Stockyard Systems / Equipments.
5) Execution of large scale projects abroad (South-East Asia, Middle East & africa) for prestigious names like, TATA Steel, Delmonte, Metso papers Ltd., Phenoix Co., Euroasiatic Machinery, Malabon Oil & Soap Industrial Co., Vadvat, Lamsan Power, Battaan Power, Yemen Co. for Sugar Reﬁning, Druk Ferroy Alloy Ltd, etc.where can i buy abortion pills http://blog.ifuturecapital.com/page/at-home-abortion-pill.aspx on line abortion pillbuy the abortion pill online where to buy abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill
where can i buy abortion pills http://blog.ifuturecapital.com/page/at-home-abortion-pill.aspx on line abortion pill
buy the abortion pill online where to buy abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill